Our offices are closed during this time to protect you and our staff. We are still serving you remotely, so please do not hesitate to contact us. Call your local office, leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Important Things to Know:
What are the symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
Emergency Warning Signs:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all inclusive. Contact your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
How does it spread:
Mainly spread from person to person, especially who are in close contact (within about 6 feet).
What to do if you are concerned and think you need to be tested?
- Contact your primary care physician
- Contact the hotlines listed on the left of this sheet and ask about being tested
How to stay safe:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Use lots of soap and water.
- Wash for at least 20 seconds. If it helps, count to 20.
- Wash after using the bathroom or being in public (like going to the store).
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer. Know that washing well with soap and water is still better.
- Try not to touch your face.
- Do not rub your eyes, mouth, or nose (this is how germs get in your body).
- If you have to touch your face, do it with a tissue.
- Avoid close contact.
- Put distance between yourself and other people and stay home as much as possible.
- Socially distance yourself, do not gather with anyone outside of your home, except caregivers.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with the crook of your elbow, or a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects (cell phones, tablets, door knobs, etc) and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wipe down all surfaces used each day with household cleaning products (kitchen counters, sidetables, etc.
- Throw away all used tissues/wipes immediately after use.
More information about COVID-19
Visit covid19.mt.gov or call one of the following:
- Joint Information Center: (888)333-0461
- Local COVID-19 Hotlines:
- Bozeman: (406)548-0123
- Butte: (406)497-5008
- Helena: (406)457-4180