- HRDC Food Banks. Food banks, unless otherwise listed, are using a drive-thru only model with pre-packed food boxes. Senior groceries will still be available for pick-up or delivery. All lobbies will be closed to the general public.
- Gallatin Valley Food Bank is operating 1:00 – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Belgrade Distribution is operating on Mondays from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Big Sky Community Food Bank will have pick-ups from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Headwaters Area Food Bank is operating and will not have a drive-thru.
- Fork & Spoon. Call (406)587-4225; providing take-out only from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily.
- Meals on Wheels: (406)586-2421; Still doing deliveries for those physically unable to grocery shop or cook
- Salvation Army Bozeman: (406)586-9051
- Sack lunches are available Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00-3:00 p.m. for families.
- Hygiene and cleaning supplies, some baby supplies, and smaller size diapers are available.
- Emergency feeding program soon to come. This will include delivering meals to at-risk people.
- Grocery vouchers are available
- Livingston Food Resource Center: Call (406)222-5335; operating drive-through grocery pickup Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00-5:00 p.m. and Fridays; 1:30-5:30 p.m. for families with kids. Delivery is available through the website: www.coronahelplivingston.com.
- Grocery Express: (406)439-3663; fee required.
- Instacart.com: Various grocery stores can deliver; fee required.
- Price Rite Pharmacy: (406)587-0608; free prescription delivery to individuals 65+ or with a high risk of infection. Call to set up delivery, or they can meet in the parking lot.
- Bozeman Job Service: (406)582-9200; office is closed but staff is available by phone.
- Western Montana Mental Health Center: (406)556-6500; office is closed but still scheduling video or phone appointments.
- Help Center: Dial 2-1-1; available for mental health and crisis counseling 24/7.
- Love Inc.: (406)587-6395; volunteers are still working but not going into homes. They are delivering personal care boxes and dropping them outside of homes. The office is taking phone calls. Helpline and for questions about the Personal Care Pantry: (406)587-3008.
- Belmont Senior Center: Age 60 and older. Main lobby is closed. Currently have staff who are still working to provide hot meals, transportation and checking in with Seniors. Below are the services currently being provided:
- Meal deliveries – “Meals on Wheels”
- People can pick up a hot meal curbside at 615 E. Mercury. Please call (406)723-7773 upon arrival.
- Providing transportation for appointments and to go to the grocery store.
- Day and Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- “We Deliver” Program: Will continue providing sack lunches with soup at scattered sites Monday, Wednesday and Friday’s at the following locations and times:
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.: Old Hotel, Off Park Street (City Center Hotel)
- 1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: Emma Park
- 1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.: Rocker (Town Pump)
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Eddy’s Motel, 1205 South Mt. Street
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Walmart, behind Dollar Tree on Harrison, behind the Butte Plaza Mall
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Behind Motel 6 (Wyoming Street and Copper Street)
- Knights of Columbus Hall (Butte Emergency Food Bank). Sack lunches provided on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Butte Emergency Food Bank. Still providing food from their building. Lobby service is closed.
- Greeting people outside with food boxes.
- Providing home deliveries.
- If someone has been laid-off/furloughed they are providing food without the need to be on their registered list.
- Target Population: No set population, they not following current guidelines during crisis.
- Please call between 9:00-11:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. Same day curbside pick-up from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: 1019 E. 2nd St. Butte, MT
- Contact Phone #: 406-782-3814
- Butte Rescue Mission. They are continuing to provide meals to those individuals staying on-site and to the general public. Distributing breakfast, lunch and dinner every day seven days per week. They are distributing curbside to those who are not residing at the Mission. Call (406)782-0925.
- Breakfast Served: 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch Served: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Dinner Served: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sack lunch available in between serving times if available.
- Butte Pantry Popup. Accepting donations of food, monies and non-perishable items and delivering to those in need, Accepting donations.
- Shopping for requested items and delivering to those that in need. Door step drop off
- Target Population: All
- Day and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and by emergency on weekends.
- Contact Person: Valerie Nielson or Kali Smelich
- Contact Phone #: 406-490-2547, or 509-592-3289
- Dillon Beaverhead Community Food Pantry. 131 E. Helena St. Dillon, Montana 59725; call (406) 660-4500.
- Deer Lodge Food Pantry. 101 Milwaukee Deer Lodge, MT |(406) 846-4175. Open 1:00-3:00 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays. Food will be delivered to your vehicle.
- Anaconda Project Care Anaconda Food Bank. 401 Alder (alley entrance) Anaconda, MT; call (406) 560-6065. Open 1:00-3:00 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays. Food will be delivered to your vehicle
- Whitehall Sincerely Paul Ministries Food Pantry. Call (406)792-5059 to arrange delivery or pick-up.
- Wal-Mart. Pick Up App or Online
- Instacart.com. Various grocery stores can deliver, fee required
Many area pharmacies are delivering medications to your home:
- Medical Arts Pharmacy
- Three Bear
- Walgreens (has a drive-ip window)
- Walmart (curbside pick up available)
- Meals on Wheels: (406)447-1680
- Food Share: (406)443-3663 Monday and Thursday from 12:30-6:30 p.m. and Tuesday/Wednesdays/Friday 12:30-3:30 p.m.; grab n’ go boxes available; deliveries are available if you call ahead.
- Senior Commodities: 25th & 26th of the month, curbside pickup in the parking lot.
- Instacart.com: Safeway and Albertsons; delivery fee
- Vans Thriftway: (406)442-8645; call before 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday; $10.00 delivery fee
- Walmart: Curbside pick-up
- Super 1: through rosieapp.com, fee
East Helena Area:
- Senior Center and Meals on Wheels, provided by RMDC’s Nutrition staff manages the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) in Lewis & Clark, Broadwater, Powell, Meagher and Jefferson Counties. Through CSFP, senior citizens can receive regular allocations every other month of free food to supplement their own food purchases. Locations for pickup vary among the communities that Rocky serves, but are publicized locally. Commodities often include canned fruit, vegetables, meals, juice, cereals, dry milk, evaporated milk, cheese, pasta, beans, and peanut butter. Call RMDC for additional information – (406)447-1629.
- East Helena Foodshare Pantry (in the United Methodist Church) 50 Prickly Pear Avenue N East Helena, MT (406)443-3663; Open Monday 2-3:30 p.m. and Thursday 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- The Power House Food Pantry: Rick Freeland, (406) 362-4004
- Methodist Church Food Pantry/Senior Center: Diane Ironi, (406)362-4505
- Meals on Wheels: RMDC, (406)447-1680
- Senior Center: Meals on Wheels, Delivery and curbside pickup; call (406)266-3995 for more information.
- Grocery Delivery: Knights of Columbus are working with Bob’s Grocery on deliveries for seniors and people with disabilities. Call Martin at (406)980-1033.
- Senior Center: (406)562-3623, delivering meals to those in need
- Nurse Sarah Howe-Cobb Office: (406)562-3509; home (406)562-3694 is delivering medications to home bound.
- Rocky Mountain Development Center and Local Churches: Soups and easy meals for people in isolation.
**If you are looking for other services you don’t see on this list, please contact the office and leave a message for Charles or Maria and they will help connect you.
How are you doing?
If you need help with or want to talk about anything, call us!
- How are you doing? Do you have support available to you through family, friends, caregivers, etc.? If not, what support needs do you have?
- Are you feeling over-anxious/depressed about the situation?
- Do you have enough food / medication /supplies in your home?
- Are you able to get to any upcoming urgent medical appointments?
Office of Public Assistance (OPA) and Social Security Office Contact
Both office are available via phone and online. Offices are closed to the public.
- OPA Help Line: 1(888) 706-1535
- Bozeman SSA: 1(877) 405-5473
- Butte SSA: 1(888) 632-7068
- Helena SSA: (866) 563-9496
Social Security will not suspend or decrease Social Security benefit payments or Supplemental Security Income payments due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Any communication you receive that says SSA will do so is a scam, whether you receive it by letter, text, email, or phone call.